Top Shelf Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
A nice frozen strawberry daiquiri recipe to try !
* Fine sugar for coating rim of glass
* 1 ½ ounces top-shelf light rum
* 4 fresh strawberries
* 1 ounce fresh lime juice
* 1/2 ounce Rose’s lime cordial
* 1/2 ounce simple syrup (2:1 sugar to water)
* 1 cup crushed ice
1. Coat the outside rim of a hurricane glass with fine sugar
2. Place remaining ingredients in your blender then blend until smooth
3. Pour into glass and garnish with a lime slice
The frozen strawberry daiquiri recipe is ready to serve ! Very refreshing !